Project Manager – Technical Sales Support
Our client located in Waterloo has over twenty-five years of experience working with global clients helping them with their packing machine needs. They are experts in overcoming challenges that threaten uptime, throughput, product handing and overall line performance. They are looking to hire a Project Manager – Technical Sales support person to work with a global client.
This position is responsible for providing commercial, technical and project management support for all company activities relating to assigned multi-national customers. Effective and timely communications with these customers in different time zones will be required along with providing regular inputs to the VP of Sales & Service for the development and implementation of global account strategies.
- Responsible for pricing and data on quotations, proposals and order confirmations, working in conjunction with operations team to document and monitor costs to meet or exceed our target margins.
- Facilitate projects with Operations, Engineering, Quality, Technical Sales with daily communications with customers using email, texting, telephone and attending webinars.
- Responsible to ensure all data released with orders is accurate and sufficient for operations team.
- Responsible for notification to customers regarding terms or procedures affecting processing of orders, arrangement of terms and conditions of project in accordance with corporate policies and the status of customer account regarding collections to be coordinated and the accounting department.
- Responsible for data management of the Company’s Microsoft Dynamic CRM.
- Responsible for recording and distributing effective minutes to all meetings attended.
- Required to perform all tasks in compliant with ISO9001 standards.
Qualifications and Skills Required:
- Ability to obtain a valid Canadian passport or visa
- University of degree or equivalent
- Valid G Class Driver License
- Woking knowledge of and experience working in an engineering and manufacturing environment
- Ability to read, analyze and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions and procedure manuals.
- Ability to speak effectively before groups of customers or employees of organization whom they are unfamiliar with
- Superior verbal and written communication skills. Must be able to effectively communicate verbally and written and provide detailed technical reports and with sound reasoning skills for others to understand.
- Ability to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of concrete variables in situations where only limited standardization exists.
- Ability to interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, diagram or schedule form.
- Ability to effectively collaborate with the VP of Sales & Service daily to support, implement and grow the sales plans for existing and targeting multi-national customers.
- Must have working knowledge of CAD software.
- Will require international travel to attend trade shows and meetings (approximately 3 weeks per year).
Please send resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 519-858-8880.